viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

Post Nº 4 My favorite Piece of Technology.



XBOX 360º RULES!! 



I not a fanatic to the technology but I have to choose something…  My favorite piece of technology is Xbox 360º, this is the last generation in video games entertainment.  I have it since 2010, my mom gave me in Christmas.
I took all weekend, playing all night different kind of video games, for example war games, football games, etc.
I like it because is a great method to release tension and de-stress, is fun and easy to using, I play whit my friends and family.
My life would be very boring without it, is one of the few vices that I have not upset anyone I occupied.  On weekends I have to study my recess is to play a football game in the Fifa (xbox game).
See you in the next post, play xbox 360ª or any video games and enjoy it. Regards

3 comentarios:

  1. i think is such a good piece of technology but no ones can be better than playstation 2

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi, i guess this is a piece very fun, but i never play whit a xbox. my brother have a play 3 and play whit them all day, i hope that you are`t play all day because you must study for the test XD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. well the xbox 360 was (for me) the best video game console of this generation, but i have a cuestion, your xbox 360 never show you the red ring of the dead? XD

    ResponderEliminar